London School of Finance and Law offers a wide range of courses in finance and tax law that can be taken alongside your professional qualification studies elsewhere. A full range of courses offered by London School of Finance and Law can be viewed via our Course Finder.
A globally recognised finance qualification, together with a national qualification you may be pursuing, can significantly increase your chances to work in an international company.
At London School of Finance and Law, we also offer professional exam preparation courses that may be of interest for students pursuing the following professional qualifications in accounting, investment management and financial planning:
- IAB qualifications from the International Association of Bookkeepers
- ACCA qualification from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- CIMA qualification from the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- Investment Management Certificate (IMC) from CFA UK
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Program from CFA Institute
- Investment Advice Diploma (IAD) (Financial Planning and Advice) from the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI)
Please note that our tuition includes access to study materials, online practice tests, tutor-marked assignments and mock exams via a dedicated virtual learning environment (VLE), but it is up to you to register as a student member at your chosen professional body, book exams directly with them and purchase their exam revision materials.
You can register as an LSFL student here.