London School of Finance and Law offers a number of non-regulated professional qualifications for both novice and experienced professionals working in the financial sector or in finance roles for industry:
- Professional Certificate in Bookkeeping and Payroll
- Professional Diploma in Accounting, Auditing and Taxation
- Professional Diploma in Business Administration, Finance and Law
- Professional Diploma in Business and Financial Journalism
- Professional Diploma in Real Estate Economics, Finance and Investment
By completing these qualifications, you can work in junior finance roles at UK and international companies. The qualifications will equip you with essential knowledge and skills necessary to tackle corporate financial issues, ranging from everyday bookkeeping through fundraising to capital structuring and investment decision making.
You can register as an LSFL student here.